Give your back, workday and body a Fresh Start by creating a new habit. Join us by Standing while working, reading, creating or thinking. Small habit with Huge Impact.
Asides the desk, I found the purchasing experience to be friendly and good. Shipping time to Luxemburg was around 3 days, something I thought was impressive. The tracking code was also very much appreciated.“
What surprised me the most is the ease with which i could setup the desk…it was a piece of cake! Overall top desk and top support! Thanks!”
Let’s start that I bought only the Professional Frame as it will be more cheaper to send it to Spain.
And everything is rise it up nicely when I need it. But I’d describe points that I would improve and others that I think you can offer too.
THINGS I WOULD SUGGEST TO IMPROVE
- The overall QA of the pieces should be more supervised. Some minor details like the termination in some parts
- The way Supporting beams are adjust it should be more professional using holes at certain distances rather than use pressure. Refer to Step 4 in Assembly Documentation.
- The Control Box should have a position available to choose on any of the 2 legs within the supporting beams and not to be support it by the table top.
- The pieces to put under the base of the legs is cheap plastic I think a more quality would be appreciated
- In some cases like mine if your tabletop is large the side brackets would be nice to cover more area to gain on stability
- Documentation verification that match the product purchased. The documentation is not aligned with the product you purchased. In my case I received the wrong documentation.
- Large cable management accessories (close and not close) to support all cables on the back of the table, for example 1m + large
- Hoping my comments and suggestions will make your product improve more and I’d buy it again if I would need it
The shipping got a bit delayed because of coronavirus, but fitnest kept communication clear at all moments and it arrived within a reasonable time.
I’m happy with the product, and even more with the company.”
I chose Fitnest for their reasonable price for quality, but also for their nice table tops WITHOUT GROMMET HOLES (which are usually located where they are less needed…).
I ordered the Pro model but, due to a mistake, I received the Starter.
I therefore contacted the customer support: they acknowledged the mistake and offered me all possible options to solve the problem. At the end, since I didn’t really needed the extra range nor I needed the extra load capacity (I don’t have any adult tiger roaming around… ), I decided to keep the Starter and I can say I’m pretty satisfied with my choice!
The bamboo top is very nice and the desk is quite stable also at standing position, but moreover I love the little black controller with a white frame and just two programmable presets: sitting and standing. More I don’t need!
That’s a good example of “less is more”!”
I just assembled the desk and it is more amazing than I imagined—really solid construction, fast and quiet motor, high-quality materials, and best of all, makes such a difference to my working experience.
Not only do you have a great product but your customer service is really excellent. I love your enthusiasm, friendliness, and helpfulness.
Wishing you fabulous success with countless more happy customers.
Below is a small pic of my desk setup. I put it lengthwise as I like to have my laptop in front of my monitor and also stretch my arm out on the desk to type.”
Whether it is working or gaming, standing or sitting, looking at my kids working; I love my Fitnest desk.”